HOW CAN WE HELP?
• What's included?
● 5 days of training with Official JUVENTUS Coaches. Players will learn and
practice with the JUVENTUS worldwide recognized Methodology.
● Players will have water and fruits during the breaks, which occur between
sessions to ensure the campers stay hydrated and healthy.
● Campers will receive a JUVENTUS ACADEMY certificate with the completion
of the camp.
● Official Adidas JUVENTUS Uniform: jersey, shorts and socks.
● Opportunity to be selected to win a trip to JUVENTUS WORLD CUP (Turin,
Italy) or JUVENTUS TRAINING EXPERIENCE (Turin, Italy)
• When will uniforms be delivered?
Uniform’s packages will be delivered to the players at the camp check-in (which
usually take place the Sunday prior the camp starts).
• Players must bring:
- Full Adidas JUVENTUS Uniform(Jersey, shorts, socks)
- Soccer cleats
- Individual water bottle
- Packed lunch and healthy snacks
- It is also highly recommended that players bring shinguards and isotonic drinks.
• Can I order extra gear?
Yes of course. During the registration, you will can add al the uniforms or jerseys that you want. If you completed the registration process and want to add another uniform afterwards, don’t worry, just get in contact with our office and we will help you.
• What is the Age range for JUVENTUS Trainning Camp?
Boys and girls between 6 and 16 years old (born between 2006-2017) of all abilities are welcomed at the JUVENTUS Trainning Camps.
• What is the schedule for the camp?
JUVENTUS Trainning Camp runs 5 days from 9 AM to 3 PM. Final ceremony is usually on the last day of the camp, around 1 PM. Each day the players will develop different techniques and learn the JUVENTUS renowned methodology to improve as soccer players.
Lunch break is daily from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
In the event of inclement weather once camp begins, all campers will be asked to leave the field to the designated shelter area. If camp is cancelled once started, you will be asked to return to the field and pick up your player. We do not have indoor facilities to house players for the rest of the day. No refunds will be given if a camp must be interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond our control (i.e. bad weather).
• How are the groups formed?
The groups will be divided by age. On the first day of the camp players will be separated into their age groups. The Official JUVENTUS Coaches will then conduct a skill level test to finalize the groups. Players can be switched from one group to another one during the camp.
• What is the ratio coach/players?
One Coach for every 12-15 players.
• Are you the official JUVENTUS Trainning Camp?
Yes, we are the Official JUVENTUS Trainning Camp. This opportunity is provided by Soccer Cage Events LLC who are the Official Partner of JUVENTUS in the United States.
• What are the primary languages spoken in the camp?
The primary language spoken is Football (Soccer), also we speak English, Italian and Spanish.
• Are parents allowed to watch training?
Parents are welcome to see the training sessions in the designated areas. We ask
however we kindly ask them to not interrupt the dynamism of the training and not
interfere in the process of the program.
• How do I register online?
Registrations are on a first come first serve basis. You can register by clicking HOME
and scrolling to the CAMPS section and selecting which camp you want to register
for. Payments online are completed through a secured platform. We accept Visa,
MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. If you have problems paying with our
platform, please contact email@example.com
• Do you offer any team rates or sibiling discount?
We offer a sibling discount of $30 off for the second and following siblings. Please
contact us prior to registration so we can help guide you through the process.
If you want to register a group of 10 or more players, please contact at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you specific instructions to get the
• What is the client cancellation & Refund Policy?
If you choose to cancel your registration, we must receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to email@example.com (with confirmation of receipt from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee:
– If we receive a written notice prior 60 days of the camp date, the organization will retain $120.00 as a compensation for the registration expenses.
– If we receive a written notice between 60-30 days of the camp date, the organization will retain 50% of the payment fee paid.
– If we receive a written notice of cancelation within 30 days of the camp date, there will be no refunds of the amount paid for the Juventus Trainning Camps.
– If the participant simply does not show up to the camp, there will be no refunds for the amount paid.
Camps are subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time for any reason, including if the number of participants registered is insufficient to host the camp. Upon cancellation of camp by our staff, full refunds are issued within 30 days of cancellation or participants can choose to attend any of the other camps based on availability. If the Camp is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of the price and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, travel or other expense whatsoever in such circumstances. No refunds will be given if a program in progress has to be interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
• What is the insurance policy?
All campers must have their own medical coverage. JUVENTUS Trainning Camp provides only excess coverage (does not cover deductibles) after your insurance policy has been utilized. Parents are responsible for any and all costs of medical attention and treatment.